Child catching cold frequently, chest congestion, vomiting. Is this a cause for concern?

Hi Dr Santosh, My 5 yr son ( full term baby) hardly used to catch a cold and once about 6 months ago, he spent prolonged time in a swimming pool when it was quite cold. Since then when he catches a cold, it immediately turns a chest congestion and vomits a lot of phlem. Have been able to control with home medication but once had to take to doctor and he was put on nebulizers levolin and budecort. Is this a cause for concern. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013