Child cannot walk, had fall when younger, no balance in lower portion

my son fell from 1st floor when he was 3 and slowly years after now he can not walk he is 10 now after he fell he was simply laming after a year he started walking on toes and know he cant not walk nor have any ballance in his lower portion nor he is able to pic a glass of water doctors at asansol could t give a proper advice ie neoro or orthapadic we have gone through a phisiotherapist also 2years back my son was under his treatment for 8 months at that time he used to walk on his towes.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
You need to see both neurologist and orthopedician to rule out any CNS and bone or nerve injury, respectively. He may need help of a physiotherapist as well. Good luck.