Child cannot talk. Diagnosed with global development delay. Any medical supplements?

my daughter is already 8 yrs old and still cannot talk. she was diagnosed with global development delay. shestartedwalking by age 3 and needed physical therapy to hel her sit and walk.. she still cant control her saliva and drools and can only say mama, nana and lala..she can understand and comprehend anything you tell her but she compensates by always laughing or acting out or tantrums since she cannot communicate.. i am wondering on how i can help her talk and if there are supplements needed medically to help her. we are from the philippines and financially incapable to bring her to another country or to high class hospitals but I am willing to do everything i can to help her.. pls help me.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013