Child bumped head. Heavy legs, fever, diarrhea. Virus or something else?

Hi, My son age 7 went skating 3 days ago, bumped his head several times. Also shook hands with everyone there. Last night started throwing up, did this for 4 hours, didn't seem to have a fever, then 4AM took diarrhea for 3 hours, then finally stopped for a couple hours, slept today for 2 hours, has woke up a couple hours ago. still does not want to each, did drink a bit, now is complaining of heavy upper legs.. and is running a fever.around 100. Does this seem like a virus, or something else? Thanks, Lynda
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013