Child breach during third trimester. How to correct position, have normal delivery?

hi! i am saim my problem is that i spend 31 weeks of my pregnancy and now my child is breech. i get to know this after ultrasoundat.please guide me what should i do to get normal position of my baby and get normal delivery. its my 2nd child ist i have c-section, andmy ist daughter is 3 years old. i am too much worried plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Thanks for your query,
I can understand your concern. Actually you can do nothing to change the position of baby. However external cephalic version can be done by your doctor at around 35- 36 weeks taking all precautions.But it is not a very safe procedure to do in post c-section patients. Some times there may be spontaneous change of position of baby itself as the pregnancy advances.
So best of luck
Hope it helps you..