Child born with tracheoesophageal fistula. Done tracheostomy. How to control secretion?

My son was born on 17th September 2011, in 7 months with h type Tracheoesophageal Fistula . He was oxgen depended from september 2011 to February 2012 becuase of his lungs have collapsed. Fistula operated and his breathing is also OK now. Tracheostomy was done on 2nd December 2011. When the feeding time continuous secreation coming from the tracho. continuous suction is also needed. Can you suggest any remedy for controll the secreation.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012