Child born with jaundice and fluctuating bilirubin levels. Why did her score fluctuate and keep climbing?

My daughter was born on 11/6/12. She was diagnosed quoth jaundice and has fluctuating Biliruben levels. She was released from the hospital on monday and her test from yesterday were given to us today which is now at an 11.3. When she was in the hospital under the lights the levels went down but off of the lights keep going up. She no longer has anymore of the black tar poop, or just slightly. Can you tell me why her score fluctuate and keep climbing? Also, I am exclusively breast feeding
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012