Child born with hemangiomas on the finger, stomach and neck. Family history of brain tumors. Concerned

My daughter was born with over 7 hemangiomas, with all of them but one being superficial(located near her back bone). One in her leg (she will be six Saturday and it dissapeared long ago) one on her tummy (nearly visible now) one on her finger(no longer visible) one on the nape of her neck(nearly gone) one on top of her scalp(gone) one on her forehead(about 3-5cm and still visible) I am concerned because she has had random nose bleeds since she was about 2-3 years old and I always blamed the heat or allergies..... I was told when she was going that the hemangiomas were benign and not to worry that they would go away(I was told this when she was under a year old) not only has she had nose bleeds but sh has complained more frequently of headaches and recently nausea and vomiting. Her headaches are not consistent nor her vomiting but they do seem more frequently than usual? I hate to be the typical over barinv , paranoid mother but I dont know enough about hemangiomas to consider this being a factor or not. She has an appointment to see her PCP but I don't know how to make him understand how concerned I am or if I should be concerned at all? My fathers sister also died of a brain tumor when she was 22 years young and I don't know if either thing has to do with the other but I'm truly worried about making the right choice!! Any advice is tremendously appreciated, thanks ever so much!

Concerned mother of 2
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013