Child born with gastroschisis. Pain in the stomach, fever. Need immediate attention?

Hi my daughter is 2 1/2 she was born with gastroschesis and has recently been complaining about her stomach hurting. She woke up tonight crying because she had taken her diaper off and had made a bowel movement in her crib. I took her temperature and it was 94. Shoud I bring her to the emergency room or is there anything to do to help her? I don t know if maybe she s getting sick from everyone she has been around or if it has something to do with her stomach.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013