Child born premature, drooling, chewing fingers, sucking pacifiers. Can give calpol for teething pain?

Hi I need to ask about my baby he is actually a premature bay born in 25 week and 4days. He will be six months on 24th march. For past one week and a half we noticing he is drooling, chewing on his fingers or suck on his pacifier a lot than usual. But today he opened his bowel four times during the whole day infact last one was loose one. So I m kind of worried what shall I do can I give him Calpol to ease his teething pain? Guide me what else I can do please thank you doctor
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013