Child born pre maturely, suffering from GERD, has cold cough and fever, given calpol, derolac and OFM. Cause for symptoms?

Greetings doctor. I have 1yr 2 months baby girl. She is 1 month pre-mature and undergone many tests like New born scrrening, 2D ECHO, Chest X-Ray and regular medical tests, all are normal. But till 7 months she suffered with GERD Stage 3 and now controlled. Now she is freequently suffering with fever, cold and cough . Recently loose motions. Taking Medicine, Calpal baby drops, derolac, OFM( antibiotic ), Zyrcold & Levolin. Please advice me what could be the reason that she is effected with ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013