Child bitten inside of her mouth, infected, white spots, gums swollen, fever. What this could be??

Hi, My two year old had bitten the inside of her mouth to the point where it made a small puncture and now its infected and she has little white spots all in her mouth.. her gums are swollen and teeth are sore, she has a difficult time eating. and she has a fever . she s had this for about 4 days now. i took her to a doctor and all they gave me was Lidocaine Viscous 2% and i got children s advil over the counter... Do you have any idea what this could be??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013