Child bitten by pet dog who used to fall frequently sick due to viral infections, died recently. Any harm to the child?

Hi, my son was bitten by our pet dog on the area between the eyes and on the forehead last 24th of Dec 2012 at 11:00 pm. We rushed him to the hospital and he was given vaccines (ERIG / PVRV / ATS 3000) immediately. After 3 days he was given another shot of PVRV. On Jan 2, 2013 he was given PVRV and Toxoid. He still has 3 follow up schedules on Jan 21 (PVRV), Feb 25 and Jul 25 (Toxoid). Our dog was sick and kinda irritated before the incident, continuously lost his appetite until he suffered from viral infections. Just yesterday, Jan 14, 2013 the dog died. The dog had its anti- rabies vaccine last Sept 2012. Is it related to the biting? Will there be bad effects to my child? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013