Child bitten by dog, on vaccinations, has itchy rash all over the body. What should be done?

Good Day Dr. My little daughtor has been bitten by a noughbers dog on the right soft part of her tumb.Know yesterday she developed an iche rush in her whole body.What warries me is that she is on her second injection and tomorrow i am taking her fo rthe third injection and she is only 3years 7months. Last night she couldn t sleep she was scratching all over her body and now i am afraid. What must i do. Iam sending this in Uitenhage.My email is as follows: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012