Child bit by monkey. Taken vexirab inj. Is there chances of rabies?

hi i m rajneesh, two days prior my 6 years old son was bitten by a monkey on the calf of right leg. there is a massive wound due to it. doctors are saying that they will wash the wound for 6 days and then only they will stitch the wound as washing made the wound infection-free. they have given two injection of vexirab injection out of 5 injection dosage. plz tell me is there any chance even after the vaxirab injections that my son get rabbies. is there any other cure for it plz do tell me. today when doctor saw the wound there is small quantity of pus within the wound which was cleaned by the doctor. is it normal. plz do tell me i m anxious to receive your reply.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012