Child birth, vaginal tear, bleeding, stitches given, lump in vagina. Treatment?

Hello. I just gave birth 4 weeks ago. Birth was vaginal. I tore a little and doctor told me she gave me to two stitches. Well I experienced the normal bleeding postpartum and bleeding lightened almost to a full stop by the second week. The stitches seemed to start falling out within the first week.Then all of a sudden I began bleeding again. Blood was red. I have been bleeding on and off since. The blood never soaks my pad. Some days I have more. Other days less and then a day or two might go by with no significant bleeding, just yellowish spotting. Sometimes I would experience itching as well. A few days ago I felt a protrusion just inside my vaginal canal. I took a mirror to look and i have a lump that has grown inside of the opening of the canal. I would say its about 1 1/2 inches long. What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer