Child birth, twins delivered through C-section, pain in knee, tail bone pain, weight loss. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I delivered twin boy and girl 6 months back after having an C-SECTION. My knee joints hurt very much especially after I get up after sitting or trying to sit again. My tail bone too hurts but the pain is definitely subsiding.. Can u please advise me about what I need to do.I was about 87kgs during the third trimester of pregnancy. I have reduced considerable weight almost 12 kgs after doing yoga . My original weight is 68 kgs. Please advise me about what I need to do. Thanks for giving support online. With Best Regards
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012