Child birth through C-Section, high BP. Taking stamlobeta. What lifestyle and diet changes will help reduce BP?

hello doctor,i am 27 year old female...delivered baby 6 months back through C-section....i am hypertensive since my 8th month of pregnancy.....i am taking stamlobeta(once a day) since 5 there any remedy to get rid off my BP tab .......what life style changes shud i adopt? whenever i skip my BP tab for 3-4 days,its shoots up again to 150/90.....dont know wat to yoga beneficial for BP patients? also wanted to know about diet changes....
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012