Child birth, tenderness in abdomen, cough. Endometriosis infection?

I am 32 years old and delivered a baby 3 weeks back. For few days after birth I had tenderness in my abdomen and sides.It felt tender on pressing and even while walking or bending. Doctor put me on cephalaxin and towards the end of finishing the antibiotic course, the pain went away. But then I got viral and a bad cough , and the tenderness in abdomen came back. Could it be that muscles are weak and its from coughing, or could it be endometriosis infection. On my last meeting with doc, while I was still having pain from last time, doctor was concerned about infection.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012