Child birth, small amount of breast milk, baby in special care. How to increase breast milk?

Hello i just diliverd on 26th of September I am not having enough milk to satisfie my baby..I was expressing milk because baby was in special care ..I could express like 20 ml and increase till 50... But from yesterday my milk it again 25 ml from both breasts..I let baby suck but she is again hungry after 20 min...what shall I do...I dnt like to see her suffering ..she is 2.200 kg...she is taking like 50 ml in a feed ..thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer