Child birth, loss of appetite, nausea on eating food, weight loss. Post pregnancy symptoms or digestive system condition?

my son is 6 weeks old now. after giving birth to him, i was able to eat normally with a good appetite . however, 3 days later, i completely lost my appetite for about 3 weeks and felt nauseous whenever eating. for the past one week, i manage to eat a little each day but i am still losing weight. is this due to post pregnancy or something wrong with my digestive system? what should i do to recover?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012