Child birth 4 days ago, feeling cold and shivering hard. Breastfeeding, not bleeding much. Reasons ?

My wife had a baby 4 days ago and it went fine but tonight she suddenly said she was really cold and started shivering hard. I put my body against hers and rubbed her skin to warm her and put a blanket around us. She felt better after 15 or 20 min. Then she got up to use the bathroom and started shivering again not as bad though. She is breast feeding and the room temp is 78f . She has been on her feet more than she should is all we can come up with. Oh and she is not bleeding much at all sense the birth.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012