Child been sick with vomit and diarrhea. Is it due to tea, gatoraid or crackers?

My 3 year old son has been sick for 4 days, first day was vomit and diarriah, second day was a low fever , 3rd day he was ok but he had a yellow, foamy diahrriah and 4th day he vomit once and now has a bloated tummy with pain off and on. He really has not ate much but has been drinking a lot of tea, water and gatoraid, eating some crackers here and there. Should I take him to hospital or wait to call Doctor. Mean while what can I do for him?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012