Child becomes pale after more exertion. Had dark circles under eyes. No tiredness or weakness. Has rolandic epilepsy

My son gets pretty pale when he does high activity exercise. He is in a travel basketball league and plays back to back games. He is 10 years old and usually during game two looks very pale and has dark circles under his eyes. He says he does not feel tired, does not feel weak or shaky and does not have trouble breathing . What could be the reason for the pale look? He eats well and healthy, takes vitamins , and other than having rolandic epilepsy , he has had no ongoing health problem.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012