Child became unconscious after a fall. CT scan says moderate concussion with laceration to scalp. What to do?

My 8 year fell head first into a stone bench at school today. He was unconcious for 2-3 mins. Woke up confused with slow inappropriate responses. He was transported by ambulance and taken for x-rays to clear C-spine and CT, all clear. "Moderate concussion with laceration to scalp". He has been resting but slow. Now he complains of a numb right hand and lower arm; no other symptoms have worsened. Should I be concerned? It's been 12 hours since he hit his head...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013