Child ate medication by mistake. What to do?

My daughter got in my room while i was in the bathroom she was in my jewlwery bow forsure but nothing else tha i know of. But she came up to me and said that the chalk didnt taste good. I have no chaulk in my room i kept asking where she got it and couldnt get a straight answer. She will be 3 next week and the only thing i canthink of that she may have gotten. Hold of is one of our medications she didnt get into any bottle. But something may have fallen on the floor i showed her some different things we take and she . Thsaid it kinda looked like my stepsons rispodal .25mg tablet tha r so tiny i could have dropped there was also.white stuff on my bed deoderent and rubed one of the pills on the bed it didnt leave any marks but it still could have beeen from her fngerhave been deoderant. When i r have been deoderent so i have
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Hello Mn,

Welcome here on hcm.

In these cases we should have on time discussion.

so that we can ask related questions on the spot time with real answers and real next que.

So in these cases it is better to visit your gp intime.