Child and I are having rash like hives, itchy red small spots, pup has taken treatment for the same. Help?

I have a 16 week old shih tzu/pug she had very flaky skin and red spots - my vet gave her two goes of anti- biotics i have washed her one a week and she is still very flaky - they has aslo flled her and said her coats looks very clean - i have to brush her everyday and take of a lot of excess skin - i notice now that both my daughter and I are getting a rash like hives and its itchy - put very small red spots - can you help
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012