Child an active, runs up and down. Has infrequent eating problems. Is this serious?

Hello would like to ask you a question that s been bugging me for quite some time my daughter is weighing 8.5 and she is 18months old she eats well but when she feels like it but at times she eats very bad although she s a busy body very active toddler runs up and down the whole day , plays alll day long just would like 2 know is this bad should I be worried . Worried mommy
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012

your 18 months old child should be weighing a little bit more

so improve her nutritional intake with plenty of calorie and nutrition rich foods like milk , egg etc

it is quiet normal for kids of this age group to have intermittent episodes of normal eating with poor eating

i advise you to encourage the baby to eat good food by providing example

take care