Child always tired, taking deep breaths. Lungs normal. Should I have blood oxygen levels checked?

My 6 year old son is always tired. He is athletic and plays sports but always seems to be so tired. In addition to this, I catch him constantly taking deep breaths (every third) in addition to yawning. He says to me daddy I m just so tired. He is getting plenty of rest at night but it doesn t seem to help. I have had his lungs checked and they were 100% clear. The doctor mentioned anxiety but what can a 6 year old have anxiety over? No changes in his normal life routine or anything which could trigger it. Should I have his blood O2 levels checked? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012