Child affected by cystitis. E-coli bacteria present in urine culture. How can it be cured?

hi. my child has a problem of cystitis . we have consulted two paediatricians. they took two ultra sonography. finally the result says my child affected by cystitis. now he is taking Azibest 100 antibiotics . please advise me how to proceed further. first two urine culture test showed there are some E-coli bacteria present. third culture test says there is no organism seen. please advise me to save my child.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012