Child accidentally swallowed kerosene. Given first aid, nebulisation treatment. Now, breathing normally, with some cough. Suggestions?

My child has accidently swallowed a SIP mouthfull of kerosene oil became immediately cyanosed with choking and brethless he is 5yrs we immediately turned him upside down with tap on back his breath came back in 2-3min after that he coughed minimum secretion that contain smell of kerosene we gave himcup of milk brown sugar shakerhis breathing was totally norml on auscultation lungs were clear he started playing then slept for 2hrs wake up again with normal breathing now 11 hrs elapsed grid alredy having flu and cough associated with vomiting for 3 days receiving klaricid suspension and cough sup and being nebulized now started entamizole suspension also no it is 1 am he is sleepig quietly with normal breathing has routine bout of cough with coming and again gone to sleep do we need any extra care or medicine is there aneed to have chest x ray tomorrow morning to ruleout pulmonary complications and anything else u advice
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012