Child abused by schizophrenic Mother. Need Guidance.

please help me save my 8yr old brave granddaughter abused for months by schizophrenic Mother as a toddler. She is haunted and presents with inappropriate sexuality, rages, defensiveness to all perceived criticism .Father and stepmother will not consider therapy . Am in a place of total trust & openness W/ her and am in a place where this is the only hope she has.. DESPERATELY NEED GUIDANCE
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern and dilemma. As I do not know your exact location it is very difficult for me to give you guidance. I suggest that you seek the help of local administrative authorities of your area like the police who should be in a better position to guide you and help you further.

A proper guidance at this stage shall be good for your grand-daughter in her growing years.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your grand-daughter all the best.