Child absolutely normal, had seizures as an infant due to incorrect dosage, EEG reports normal, dosage of Tegrital tapered and finally stopped. Was treatment appropriate?

when my baby was 5 month old he got seizurs coz of wrong dose of other medicin, he was on tegrital of all most eight month,though after starting this medicin his seizurs never occer, after eight month his eeg reports were normal and doctors told us to temper down his medidin.he medicin tegrital was stoped . noe he is 3year and 4months old and prefectly allright . has we done right by stoping his medicin
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012