Child. Underweight, addicted to junk food, gland in left neck. FNAC test revealed reactive lymphadenitis. Advice

Hi, My daughter weight is 8.50 Kg and she is going to complete his 2 year in May 2013.
The problem is she is not like to eat any food, so we don’t know what to do, she is also not like to drink even milk. She only like few things...coffee, some snacks like cacaos, chips. Due to this she is now under weight.
We found she had some Gland in her left neck. We have taken the FNAC (Cervical Node) test. They provide the below result.

SMEAR SHOWS SCATTERED MATURE LYMPHOCYTES, ACTIVATED LYMPHOCYTES OCCASIONAL NEUTROPHILS AND SCATTERED HISTIOCYTES IN A REACTIVE NODAL BACKGROUND.

IMPRESSION:

FEATURES ARE SUGGESTIVE FOR REACTIVE LYMPHADENITIS.

Can you please advise about the result? Also can you please advise what should we do for my daughter health improvement. We have taken complete test like blood and scan test. During the scan test only we found the Gland on her neck. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013