Child. Sore stomach, extremely dry, broken lips, fatigue. On antibiotics for throat infection. History of dehydration. Advice

My son is 5 years old and last August was admitted to hospital with dehydration due to severe sickeness, which he had a few times previous he has been ill a few times since on Monday he came home from school and went straight to bed and was in bed until I took him to doctors Wednesday morning he complained of a sore stomach but doctor said he had throat infection and gave him antibiaotics he has been very thirsty and drunk loads but his lips are dry and now broken he is also sleeping most of the day and still has a sore stomach I am very concerned should i take him to hospital
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013