Child. Seizure disorder. Suggested change to Epilex syrup from Eption. Need opionion

My brother is 4.5 year old. He suffered stroke at age of 2.5 year, on medical examination the pediatic come to the decision that he has an seizure disorder (based on EEG report). The doctor suggested Eption 5ml twice a day alongwith bevon (multivitamine). My brother was on the same drug for past 2 years. The similar symptoms of stoke didnot occured again. On medical examination and consultation after 2 years some doctors suggested the drug to be changed to Epilex syrup 3ml twice a day. Kindly advice whether i can change the drug or not.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013