Child. Pale face and lips, difficulty in focusing eyes, no talks, lethargic, excessive urination. No fever or congestion. Help

Hi, I have a 2.5 year old son, who is normally very active, healthy and chatty. He woke up this morning, pale face, and lips and just laying in bed barely talking to me. He woke crying a couple of times in the night and I checked on him, he went back to sleep. He seems to be having a hard time even focusing his eyes, not talking at all, and just generally lethargic and seeming puny. He drank two cups of juice right away. He is not running a fever, not stuffy or congested and has no other symptoms. He also wet through his diaper to the point where his bed was completely soaked.
Asked On : Thu, 16 May 2013