Child. On and off fever. Sed rate 11. Histroy of fifths disease. Serious?

My daughter is 9 years old and was diagnosed with fifths disease about a month ago. The rash is gone but she is left with a low grade fever that comes and goes. It ranges anywhere from 98.0 to 99.3. My concern is that this fever is hanging on way too long. The fever has been going on a little over a month. Her sed rate was 11 and the doctor thought that could just be from the viral fever. All other blood tests were normal. Should I be concerned or can this fever be something to be more concerned about?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013