Child. Mild temperature, vomitting and diarrhea. Teething and active. Concerning?

MY DAUGHTER IS 18 MONTHS OLD SHE HAS BEEN TEETHING WITH HER BOTTOM CANINES THIS PAST WEEK HOWEVER TODAY SHE STARTED VOMITING AND HAVING DIARRHEA ALONG WITH A TEMP OF 100.0 WHEN TAKEN WITH A TEMPRAL THERMOMETER. MY DOCTOR IS OBVIOUSLY OUT OF THE OFFICE UNTIL MONDAY AND SHE HAS AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET WITH HIM THEN FOR A REGULAR CHECK UP IS SHE GOING TO BE OK OR DO I NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE ER? WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HER GET PAST THIS SINCE SHE STILL WANTS TO PLAY ETC... SHE IS STILL FULL OF ENERGY SO IM NOT REALLY WORRIED. SHOULD I BE?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013