Child. Knot on forehead, headache, on and off mild fever. Histroy of flat fall on face. Head injury?

My 4 year old fell from tge jungle gym at school. Its. 5 ft high and she landed flat on her face. She has a knot on forehead. I do not know if she was unconscious after the fall. This happened ladt week. She has complained of her head hurting bur not constantly, now she keeps getting a low grade fever and it comes and goes on its on. She also says her knee hurts also. She has been to dr but tgey say she is ok. I have not called them about the fever yet, is tgat a symptoms from the head injury? Should I worry
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013