Child. Frequent viral infections, bloating,bright red ears and cheeks, fever. Suggest

My son is 4 and hardly eats he doesnt have a normal appetite and im worried as he always has a "viral rash" and viral infections (this is what the doctor tells me he has everytime i visit!) and hes belly is really big like its swollen or full of fluid or gas or something im sick of the doctor saying hes fine i really dnt feel he is! he also gets a tempreture alot and his ear and cheeks go bright red its a sign for us of when hes about to be ill. He gets colds alot and he has one everyother week and it takes about 5 days to get over it so its like hes constantly ill
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013