Child. Drop in WCC, lymphocytes and platelets. Histroy of absence seizures. Leukaemia?

My daughter who is 5 22kg and 114cm was diagnosed with absence seizures in Oct last year, in December she had a grand mal seizure lasting 30mins. She is on epilim and zarontin. We had blood tests done at easter to check her levels and I got a copy of the results. My concern is that her wcc has dropped progressively since 2009 (she has had 4 blood tests since 2009) to 4.9 I also not that her platelets and lymphocytes have also dropped. She has complain of sore knees for a oupe of years now as well. Do you think it could be leukaemia ? The last test is the only one she has been on medication for her seizures. All the other tests she was drug free but the levels still were dropping
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013