Child. Constipation, stomach ache and anal itching. Loose motion and stomach painon intake of duphalac syrup. Advice

Hello my child is 5 yrs old he is suffring from stomach ache from last 7-8 months and constipated after that hewas complaining of anal itching and pain also at anal then i went to doc she prescibed me duphalac syrup after that his motin got regular for 4-5 days and after that he again complained of stomach ache and went to motion twice one normal and other loose. Can u plz help me with my query what exactly my child is suffering from
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013