Child. Asthama. On inhaler and occasional singulair sprinkles. Suggest

i am looking for pediatrician in 0000. Her name is Reynard? I am not sure of spelling, but that is close. she is at Northern or North Family Clinic or something like that at the corner of stone oak blvd and sonterra pkwy

My granddaughter has asthma. She has an everyday inhaler and takes sprinkle?!? cingular. My daughter says it gives her nightmares?!Have you ever heard of this? And isn't this an everyday day drug and not an "as needed" drug? My granddaughter is 18 mo. old and is now coughing with what sounds like congestion. BUT, she has only been doing the inhaler and not cingulair. Should they just give in am if it wakes her in night? what is your opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013