Child. Abnormal blood count. Diagnosed reactive lymphocytes, neutrophil left shift and mild anaemic. History of pneumonia. Serious?

Hi Doctor. My son is two years old. After recovering from pneumonia around the second week of Januuary this year his blood count has been abnormal. He has undergone several blood tests for his blood picture and FBC. The recent test report reads that he has reactive lymphocytes, neutrophil left shift and mild anaemic. Could you please explain to me his health condition.

Thanks doctor. My email Id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013