Chicken type blisters on lower body part, no itching. Could it be herpes?

Sir, my sun is 11 years old. we found some chicken type blisters on the lower part of his body. we consult the doctor he advised some tests,. we make those tests done by LAL PATH and all the tests were OK. then doctor told us that during winter season when the child play the blood vessels gets repture and it is all because of that he also didn t advise any medicine. He also dosen t feel any itching on the effected area some of the blisters get dried itself but some of the new blisters come out, it is not exately the blisters it is something like pimple type red blisters . But one of my friend told me that it may be Herpies. I am very much tense pl. advice me what to do and what it can exately be.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013