Chicken pox scars, black spots on face. Vitamin b supplements taken, calamine lotion, aloe based gel applied. Advise?

Hello Doctors, my age is 28 yrs and I just suffered from severe chicken pox ten days back. The pimples have worn off overall , but the face is quite affected and have left out some scars, and in addition black spots on the whole face. Im already taking vitamin-c supplements and applying aleo-based calamine lotion during the day and 75% Aleo based gel during nights. Though the applications are doing their job. I just wanted to ask whether Deriva-C Gel can be also be used on the face for application as I have used the same on pimples related to acne earlier. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013