Chicken pox, itching, taking aloederm and niltan, applying fixderma-scar gel

HI SIR, am from banglore,i hve been infected with chicken pox a month ago,before knowing tat its chicken pox i thought it to be a pimple and i just pierced the lesion and after two days a big lesion appeared and now it has become a big pitted scar on my forehead on my right side eyebrow i feel embarrased to go out even and lots of black marks are thr over my face am using ALOEDERM AND NILTAN SPF AND ZYDANT TABLET in the morning and during night i apply FIXDERMA GEL,am satisfied with the result as the scar area is becoming lightened but i worried because the scar it wont get vanish wat to do, and nw i have ver small pimple like appearence on my face,its quite itching and luks ugly over my face plz suggest me somthing for my allergy and the scar too....
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012