Chicken pox infection, blisters. Taking zovirax, no vaccine given. How long before it is safe to conceive?

Hi Sir,I m suffering from chicken pox since last Saturday 9th June 12.once I saw the blister on my face I asked the doctor to give me the vaccine and he refuse it.I went to more than 04 doctors and all are said no point to give vaccine after blisters on.then one of my friend has recommended Zovirax 200 mg.I went to the pharmacy and took almost 3 days passed and rash is still cover with my body. I m taking two time body bath with hot water.Is it ok to take head bath during chicken pox?? and why those doctor refuse to give vaccination?I m planing to conceive a baby soon.I long I have to wait for conceive a baby after chicken fox ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012