Chicken pox, Irritation in female parts, swollen labia minora, ibuprophen and antihistamines

hi. 25 yr old female. i came down with the chicken pox about 5 days ago. starting either 2 or 3 days ago i noticed my female parts were irritated and it was difficult to sit comfortably. yesterday i took a closer look and found that my labia minora is swollen and visible. i think i may have bumps on the outer hood or on the labia itself, but it s hard to tell. is this chicken pox related and what should i do? i havent had intercourse, abnormal medications or chemical contact. it s very uncomfortable. taking ibuprophen and antihistamines for the pox already.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012